Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Do you have any ethical/moral dilemmas that need sorting?

Do you have any ethical questions/debates that need sorting, even in your personal life? Do you want to know if you or someone else was right or wrong in a situation from an unbiased source such as myself? Leave the details here and I will blog about them and let you know who's right. Only honest, thoughtful answers can be expected from your humble servant! The scales of justice never lie in my hands!













 I am affectionately and respectfully your humble servant,
 Publius

10 comments:

  1. Agree, but what has the Silver Surfer to do with anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I care about those that don't care?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....I dont have any right now but it's still early in the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at the moment...which is very odd...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luckily I don't for the moment but then again, who knows what'll come up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you think that parents have right to indoctrinate their children with lies such as religion?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If one has the techincal ability to share files why do ISPs feel the need to stop them? Or to put it in a more ethical context, isn't limiting the amount of information that can be accessed using the internet a limitation of free speech?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a friend (call him Joe) that in charge of HR at a company around here. Another guy in our group is really struggling financially (Mike), and Joe thinks he should hire Mike rather than someone more qualified. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think evolution should be taught in school?

    ReplyDelete
  10. No I don't have any ethical/moral dilemmas that need sorting cause i dont care what others think about me

    ReplyDelete